In September 2020, we began asking for thoughts and ideas about the future memorial. In the conversations so far, people have been asked:
- what they think the memorial should be like
- how they would like to describe it
The themes we have heard so far are:
Have your say
What do you think about these themes?
The Memorial Commission is keen to hear your from if you would like to speak to us directly, ask us questions or raise any concerns. You can get in touch with us via our contact page.
You can also give your thoughts and ideas about the future memorial to independent community engagement team, Kaizen. Kaizen is supporting us by holding conversations with the community to find out what you think. The conversations are taking place with bereaved families, former residents of Grenfell Tower and Grenfell Walk, residents of Lancaster West estate, and the community beyond.
We would really like to hear from more of you. Kaizen doesn't have residents’ contact details, so to share your thoughts, feelings and concerns with them in whichever way best suits you, please:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call 020 7082 5505 or text 07984 434 855 to arrange a phone conversation
• Write to: Kaizen, 22a Cliff Villas, London NW1 9AT
• Or complete an online survey at: www.surveymonkey.com/r/TheGrenfellMemorial
Kaizen can offer conversations in a range of languages if that would be helpful.
See the attachments below for more information and the full list of words, including in other languages, plus the full list of words in an accessible format.