In September 2020, we began asking for thoughts and ideas about the future memorial. In the conversations so far, people have been asked:
- what they think the memorial should be like
- how they would like to describe it
The themes we have heard so far are:
What do you think about these?
Have your say
Independent community engagement team, Kaizen, is supporting us by holding conversations with the community to find out your thoughts on the future memorial. The conversations are taking place with bereaved families, former residents of Grenfell Tower and Grenfell Walk, residents of Lancaster West estate, and the wider community.
We would really like to hear from more of you. Kaizen doesn't have residents’ contact details, so to share your thoughts, feelings and concerns with them in whichever way best suits you, please:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call 020 7082 5505 or text 07984 434 855 to arrange a phone conversation
• Write to: Kaizen, 22a Cliff Villas, London NW1 9AT
• Or complete an online survey at: www.surveymonkey.com/r/TheGrenfellMemorial
Kaizen can offer conversations in a range of languages if that would be helpful.
See the attachments below for more information and the full list of words, including in other languages, plus the full list of words in an accessible format.
Contact the Memorial Commission